RESIDENTIAL FIRE SPRINKLER AND DESIGN SERVICES
Diamond Plumbing puts experience and expertise to work on an individual level; protecting the lives and property you cherish the most.
OUR RESIDENTIAL FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS ARE:
- Safer fire service – The risk for firefighters decreases when home fire sprinkler systems are in use because sprinklers reduce the intensity of the fire by dousing the flame earlier.
- Fast response to your residence – Modern residential sprinklers are designed to respond to fire faster than commercial or industrial sprinkler systems, because they are more sensitive to heat.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Residential fire sprinklers are smaller and less conspicuous than commercial or industrial types. Color options are available.
- Reliable – Sprinkler systems exceed a 95 percent “failsafe” status in laboratory testing. Sprinklers are individually activated.
- Investment protection – Sprinklers can prevent devastating home damage by extinguishing flames quickly. Sprinklers can limit the damage caused by smoke and fire and are less damaging than water damage caused by firefighting hose lines.
- Simple installation – Installing a home sprinkler system to a home that is under construction or being remodeled requires minimal extra piping and greatly increases the safety of residents.
- Low water requirement – Residential fire sprinklers can be connected to the domestic water supply and require less water than commercial and industrial systems.
- Lower insurance – Installing a sprinkler system has the potential to lower insurance rates.
Installing a residential sprinkler system in your new home is easily the most effective and affordable way to protect you and the people you care about most.